Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A Bellydancer and Her Hysterectomy: One Year Later...

Today is my one-year Hyster-Anniversary! 

I am doing great and my entire journey before and after has been a good one and I do NOT regret one thing about my decision to have a hysterectomy (LAVH). 

With all of life's ups and downs, the best thing ever is: I NEVER, EVER, EVER THINK ABOUT IT!!! 

So for those of you who may be pre- or newly post- hysterectomy, believe in yourself and just know everything will be amazing "on the other side". 

Blessings to all of you, my Hyster-Sisters. 







2 comments:

  1. I had an endometrial ablation (not quite the same, but close) about 10 years ago - no more heavy periods or cramps or suffering. It was fabulous. No more babies, but that was fine too.

    Yay for us!

    Roxy (Virginia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY indeed! It is the most amazing feeling to take charge of your life and well-being. ♥

    ReplyDelete